Sunday, December 20, 2020

Hollow Knight Softie

 

My son and I have been playing a lot of Hollow Knight on Switch lately (eagerly waiting for any more news on the release for Silksong!). In fact I played the game when it first came out almost (more than?) two years ago, and I remember I got about halfway through and then things just got a bit too hard :) and I moved on to other games. Recently my son picked up the game (with relatively little platformer experience) but already he is well past where I got up to (young minds learn new skills so fast), so I decided to start a new game again and I've been loving it.

Anyway, I decided it was time to get the old needle and thread out again and do another softie, this time making a little Knight. He will be a Christmas present for my son (who otherwise said he wants Silksong for Christmas, but we will have to wait for that one :)). I might end up making a few additional accessories and maybe even a Hornet doll to go with him if I'm feeling bored over the holidays!

Merry Christmas for 2020!


Edit (Feb 2021): So I also ended up making a Hornet doll, because it was fun and and an extra birthday present for my son. Making softies is addictive :)




No comments:

Post a Comment